Saturday, November 7, 2015

Wanting more than you

Oh the things that I would do to you
if you would only let me

A thousand fingers crossed in hopes
that today is the day you use the ropes

It's not fair that I want you more
but both of us would be the whore

Tomorrow you'll ignore me yet again
and I'll be dripping wet with pain

If no one touched me like you do
every day would bring pain anew

your attention is a drug to me
and when we're done it won't be free

I will die a thousand deaths
this thing we've created is such a mess

each breath I take I'll wish the last
all the good won't matter if it's the past

Please give me what I need every day
you have to want me, take me, play

The things you tell me to do
I only want because I want you

My heart bleeds to feel the release
that never happens at home between the sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment