Thursday, November 5, 2015

Sorrynotsorry

I should apologize for the way I've acted

I've offered you more than anyone else

The attention must have been too much

I'm sorry for being everything you've ever wanted

Maybe it was just bad timing, baby

If we could start over I would do it all the same

I would take the pain you doled out to me

Being terminally horny had its advantages

You taught me what freedom means

I'm sorry for letting you do whatever you wanted

Maybe it was too much for you, honey

All of the sex you'd ever wanted, I did anything for you

Was the fucking more than you ever asked for?

It was

I'm sorry for caring so much about you

Maybe it didn't make sense to you, sweetie

I just wanted to feel good, and you gave that to me

Then took it away and watched me cry

You turned your back on me

I'm sorry for starting all of this


Maybe it's time to let go, alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment