Thursday, November 5, 2015

I'm all gone

Carry me back to bed and just hold me
This darkness wrapped around me like a blanket
Impenetrable fortress of fear-based walls
I'm screaming without a voice

Take me out of this hole in the floor
Breathe life into my dead body
Hold on because I'll set you on fire
I'm cold and dead and you've done this to me

Please me and stroke me and make me wet
The sex is what keeps you and I alive
But wait you've pulled that rug out from under me
Back in your hole you stupid girl

Love me and need me like air and water
I'm at the end of this tunnel, don't you see me?
I've my arms wrapped around my beaten body
Pick me up and take me home

Pour your soul into mine like honey
Instead it's hot tar and your words burn me
It's not that I want to be your wife
Can I have just a little bit of your time?

I'm alone in the center of a frozen tundra
I don't even care that I'm frozen to the core
I'm numb but only because I've done all the crying
I've forgotten what it feels like to be warm



No comments:

Post a Comment